About this item
- Baby formula powder with iron, gentle on tiny tummies
- Complete nutrition ages 0-12 months
- A baby formula designed to reduce fussiness, gas, crying
- DHA, choline to help support brain development
- No artificial growth hormones; non-GMO ingredients
Compare to the nutrition of Enfamil Gentlease. Member's Mark Gentle Baby Formula Milk-Based Powder With Iron reduces fussiness, gas and crying, thanks to partially broken down protein that's easier for tiny tummies to digest. Crafted with DHA and Choline to help support brain development, plus 27 vitamins and minerals to help support baby's immune system.
Member's Mark Gentle Baby Formula provides complete nutrition for newborns to age 12 months. No artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors. No artificial growth hormones.
Non-GMO: Ingredients not genetically engineered. The product may contain trace levels of genetically engineered material, such as from process sources and manufacturing environments. This formula is manufactured in a facility that adheres to the parameters set by the U.S. FDA for safety and quality.
No Artificial Growth Hormones: No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows. Experts agree on the many benefits of breast milk. Infant formula provides complete nutrition and is the only safe alternative to breast milk.
Safety Warning: Do not use microwave to prepare or warm formula. Serious burns may occur.
DIRECTIONS FOR PREPARATION AND USE:
Your baby's health depends on carefully following these preparation, use and storage instructions. Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Ask your baby's doctor about the need to boil or sterilize water for formula and the proper preparation of bottle and feeding utensils.
1. Wash hands, bottle and feeding utensils in hot soapy water prior to preparing formula.
2. Pour desired amount of warm water (approx. 100 degrees F/40 degrees C) into clean bottle. (See chart on container.)
3. Add powder to water. Return DRY scoop to slot located in the upper left corner of tub above the powder.
4. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is dissolved. Feed immediately. Discard any remaining formula in bottle after 1 hour from start of feeding.
Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Nonfat Milk, Palm Olein, Partially Hydrolyzed Whey, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, High Oleic (Safflower Or Sunflower) Oil, Less Than 2%: Mortierella Alpina Oil*, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil**, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherol Concentrate, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Chloride, Cupric Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Chloride, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Selenite, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Choline Bitartrate, Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid, Inositol, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin K (Phytonadione). Contains Milk And Soy Ingredients.